- An eager, and sometimes an inordinate, desire for preferment, honor, superiority, power, or the attainment of something. (material copied from Webster"s Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913))
- A desire, as in (1), for another person to achieve these things.
- The purported pathway to a chosen career.
- A personal quality similar to motivation, not necessarily tied to a single goal.
- A four-player card game of tricks played mainly in North America, Europe, and Japan. 
8 letters in word "ambition": A B I I M N O T.
No anagrams for ambition found in this word list.